Please note that there is no word for "please" in the Wiilideh language. All of the sentences below are considered polite when spoken respectfully.
** I want to go to the bathroom. Tsǫ̀kǫ̀ nàhtła ha nehwhǫ. **
1. I want a drink of water. Tı ehdǫ ha nehwhǫ.
2. Give me some soup. Tıwo sàı̨dı.
**Note: #3 and #4 use "saı̨dı" as if we are talking about prepared food. If it was a whole fruit, you can use "saı̨chı."
3. Give me an apple. Jı̀echo sàı̨dı.
4. Give me an orange. Jı̀ek’oò sàı̨dı.
5. Give me a sandwich. Łèt’è mbò weyı̀ı whela sàı̨dı.
6. Wash your hands. Nı̨là k’enaı̨htse.
7. Wash your plate. Nekw’à k’enaı̨htse.
8. Wash your bowl. Nekw’àyı̨̀ą k’enaı̨htse.